Illuminate your imagination! We design and manufacture custom products and exhibits for medical and hospitality spaces, homes, offices, special events and festivals, houses of worship, children’s museums, libraries, and science centers.
LiteZilla™: Playing with it is universal. Creating on it is inspirational.
Weight and dimensions vary based on unit size.
Features and Specifications:
- Frame and Top Grid: Laser-cut wood framed table with a removable surgical-grade HDPE top grid. A tracing table with a frosted diffusor panel is a second play surface or a storage space for the LitePins™
- LitePins™: Comes with (77) Rainbow colored LitePins™, one for each hole in the grid. The The LitePins™ have been reviewed and cleared by a licensed pediatrician as non-choking hazards, and safe for children of all ages. They will not warp, shatter, or corrode.
- Lights: Illuminated by energy-saving color-changing LEDs controlled with a handheld remote.
- Assembly and Installation: Comes fully-assembled
- Power: Just plug it into the wall! MiniZillas™ plug into a standard 110V American power outlet. They are powered on/off via a wireless handheld remote.
- Cleaning: MiniZillas™ can be cleaned with a damp non-abrasive cloth. LitePins™ can be cleaned with a disinfecting wipe or in a mixture of soap and water.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Size: 20”x20”x20”